How We Work with Banks and Credit Unions
We specialize in pairing our industry expertise with your institution’s unique strengths, creating a powerful partnership that maximizes your potential to build, sustain, and enhance customer relationships. Because LPL has no ownership interest from investment product vendors, the success of the financial institution and its customers is always our first priority.
As a component of our Institution Services offering, we tailor solutions to the specific needs of the broker/dealer organization and assist leading financial services companies to increase financial advisor productivity, enhance client recruiting and retention, mitigate compliance risk, and minimize overhead expenses with the goal of increasing profit margins and revenue.
Our focus is to help you streamline your daily investment operations with comprehensive sales and administrative support. Whether it’s business consulting or program start-up for program managers or broker/dealers, product and sales support for financial advisors, or superior back-office resources, Institution Services provides innovative solutions tailored to the needs of your institution:
- Research: LPL Research provides objective, timely, actionable investment research and advice to help financial advisors make the best choices for their clients. Advisors can benefit from our due diligence and analysis by saving time and using our research in building client portfolios.
- Advisory program services and sales support: LPL has long been recognized for our fee-based asset management, and we offer a broad, non-proprietary fee-based investment platforms. Our advisory programs provide both choice and objectivity for financial advisors and their clients.
- Compliance: Depend upon our experienced compliance officers and resources to help you stay abreast of the latest regulatory developments and requirements.
- Transition services: Make a smooth transition to our investment platform with our experienced team.
- Technology: Access state-of-the-art technology that helps simplify and streamline your daily investment operations.
- Marketing and training: Our tools help financial advisors plan and implement time-efficient, cost-effective marketing strategies, and we offer customizable marketing materials to suit the specific needs of your organization from our extensive library of print on demand literature. In addition, we provide training for financial advisors, program and branch managers, and office staff to ensure a smooth transition to the LPL platform.
- Customer service: Receive timely, accurate, and consistent support when addressing diverse customer inquiries to keep your program running efficiently while helping your customers pursue their goals.
Read more about how LPL can help your financial institution, or how we can help you as an advisor, work within a bank or credit union. Contact us for more information on our clearing services.