We provide direct financial support to charitable organizations, offer matching gifts for LPL Financial advisor and employee contributions, and coordinate ongoing employee giving and volunteer activities. Initiatives include:
Employee and Advisor Matching Gift Programs
LPL supports the causes that our employees and advisors care about most. That’s why we provide an Matching Gift program that matches up to $500 for eligible organizations (two contributions maximum.) By matching our employees’ and advisors’ personal gifts, the LPL Financial Foundation resources extend the reach of giving beyond our site communities to public charities throughout the U.S.
- Employee Volunteer Corps - A small group of employees serve as leaders within LPL Financial to champion community involvement by engaging employees in various volunteer activities. Members of the Employee Volunteer Corps plan and coordinate volunteer projects, and recruit volunteers to increase our impact in the local community.
- Volunteer Time Off - Each year, LPL Financial employees contribute thousands of hours of their time to help people in our local communities. To further support this great work, all employees receive 16 hours of volunteer time off each year to perform the charitable activity of their choice-whether for LPL Financial-sponsored events or independent volunteer efforts for a school or nonprofit agency.
LPL Financial is dedicating to helping at-risk individuals become economically empowered and achieve their life's aspirations by providing philanthropic and volunteer support in three main focus areas:
- Education - Our organization tries to help youth get on the right path and stresses the importance of education in attaining career success. LPL Financial provides guidance to students, like hosting our Explore Your Future event, where students visit our office to learn why it's important to stay in school, and how to be successful in life.
- Career Skills - Through mock interviews, resume writing, and helpful tips and tools, LPL Financial volunteers help prepare community members for employment opportunities and long-term economic sustainability.
- Financial Literacy - By teaching financial education classes and workshops, LPL Financial volunteers help teach students the fine art of being financially stable and managing their economic futures.
LPL Financial's leadership team is extremely committed to giving back to the community. Leaders are engaged in community efforts by serving as board members for charitable organizations, and volunteering alongside employees at community events.